Be Here EARLY for Best Selection! This is One Sale you won’t want to miss!
We cordially invite you to bring your Children to the Sale-- Please closely watch your Children and hold Young Children by the hand.
-Any Items damaged and/or broken by Guests may be the responsibility of the Guest.
Large Purses/Handbags, Laptop Cases, Briefcases, Messenger Bags, and Backpacks are prohibited at the Estate Sale; Guests choosing not to comply with this Policy may be denied entry into the sale at our discretion.
-Please make transportation & carrying arrangements for Furniture, and/or larger items, and/or bulky items, prior to their purchase. Because of Insurance reasons, our Estate Sale Assistants are unable to carry, lift, or transport large, heavy, or bulky items available for purchase at the sale. For your convenience, we offer the option of picking up Furniture after Estate Sale hours—please consult Management for details.
-Per Oklahoma Tax Commission regulations, all items for sale are subject to applicable State & Local Sales Tax, unless you provide us with your valid 2021 Tax Exempt Documentation. Unfortunately, we are unable to honor expired Tax-Exempt permits. Please have your 2021 Tax Exempt Documentation ready with you at the Cash Register and inform us you’re Tax Exempt.
Come Out and See Us--- You’ll be Glad You Did!!
- DO NOT block neighborhood driveways or mailboxes.
- We invite you to bring your children to the sale, but please maintain a close watch on your children, and please hold young children by the hand.
- Any items damaged and/or broken by guests are the responsibility of the guest.
- Large purses/handbags, laptop cases, and backpacks are prohibited at the Estate Sale; guests choosing not to comply with this policy may be denied entry into the sale.
- Due to insurance reasons, our employees are unable to carry, lift, or transport large, heavy, or bulky items available for purchase at the sale-- Please make your own transporting and carrying arrangements prior to your purchase.
- Per Oklahoma Tax Commission regulations, all items for sale are subject to applicable local and state sales tax, unless your provide us with valid Tax Exempt Documentation,
- Each dealer must submit a copy of his or her current and valid tax exemption permit, otherwise sales tax of that area will apply.
Tulsa, OK, United States
4189 East 46th Place
*LOOK FOR OUR SIGNS*
(I-44 and Yale)
July 29th - 31st, 2021
Thurs - Sat (9:00AM - 4:00PM)
If your HEART is into collecting, this sale is for you! Huge collection of fishing lures (hundreds) and vintage rods and reels. Rods by: Lew’s-Fuji, Fenwick. Boron, Heddon, and many, many more!
A very nice U.S. coin collection, silver dollars, silver half dollars, mercury dimes, and more. An extensive Pen collection, cigarette lighters, gold and silver jewelry, as well as beautiful costume jewelry.
Stamp collections, albums, and our HEART’S LARGEST Studio 56 village collection to date! Nice contemporary and vintage furniture, china hutch, tea cup hutch, corner unit, beautiful love seat, leather ottoman, occasional chairs, dining table with chairs, and 2 refrigerators.
There is very nice men’s and women’s clothing, tons of hunting gear and duck decoys. Office furniture and supplies, sewing notions, linens, quilts, electric MAYTAG washer and dryer.
Garage, patio, & yard is LOADED with plumbing and electrical supplies; chainsaws, weed eaters, lawn mowers, gas grill, smoker, yard ornaments, ladders, yard and garden tools. Kitchen is FULL of wonderful items: cooking and bakeware, as well as a very nice Hoosier cabinet, antique wall-mount coffee grinder and china.
Come See Us at The Sale!