Tulsa, OK, United States
- DO NOT block neighborhood driveways or mailboxes.
- We invite you to bring your children to the sale, but please maintain a close watch on your children, and please hold young children by the hand.
- Any items damaged and/or broken by guests are the responsibility of the guest.
- Large purses/handbags, laptop cases, and backpacks are prohibited at the Estate Sale; guests choosing not to comply with this policy may be denied entry into the sale.
- Due to insurance reasons, our employees are unable to carry, lift, or transport large, heavy, or bulky items available for purchase at the sale-- Please make your own transporting and carrying arrangements prior to your purchase.
- Per Oklahoma Tax Commission regulations, all items for sale are subject to applicable local and state sales tax, unless your provide us with valid Tax Exempt Documentation,
- Each dealer must submit a copy of his or her current and valid tax exemption permit, otherwise sales tax of that area will apply.
1205 South Sycamore Court
Broken Arrow, Okla.
Houston (81st Street) & 145th East Ave.
*LOOK FOR OUR SIGNS*
September 12th - 14th , 2019
Thursday – Saturday (9:00AM – 4:00PM)
It’s September and that means one thing in Oklahoma: Football! But before you watch the NFL Game on Thursday, go to a High School Game on Friday Night, or watch your Favorite College Team on Saturday, come Score some AMAZING Finds at this WONDERFUL Estate Sale happening at a Charming home in Broken Arrow—not far from South/East Tulsa. At the HEART of this Sale is Nostalgic & Fine Collectibles.
GREAT Furniture and Home Furnishings Includes Two Sofas, 2 Lift Chairs, an Antique Kitchen Table, Ethan Allen Bookcases, a Heavy Wood Dining Table with 6 Chairs, New and Vintage Office Desks, 2 Drawer and 4 Drawer File Cabinets, Lights and Lamps, a Wall Clock, a Hall Tree/Coat Rack, a Hospital Bed, a 5x7 Display Cabinet, and more!
Collectors will be THRILLED at the Selection of Collectibles including pieces from Jadeite, Depression Glass, Lalique, Rockwood, Fenton, Limoge and many other beautiful items. Fine China and Dinnerware includes a 110 pc Seyei China Set, 56 pc set Castleton “Empire” China, a 114 pc Noritake “Mayflower” China set, and Copenhagen Christmas plates.
There’s also a plentiful assortment of Artwork, a Salt & Pepper Shaker Collection, a LARGE Collection of Monkey Dolls and Figurines, a Paperdoll Collection from the 1920’s-1940’s, as well a Selection of Games and Board Games—many Vintage, some New. The Kitchen is filled with Vintage Plastic Kitchenware, an impressive Hoosier Cabinet and a matching Red & White Porcelain Table Top.
Be sure to check out the Jewelry Cases—it’s never too early to think of getting a loved one or yourself a Christmas Jewelry Gift or a “Just Because” Jewelry Item.
Book Lovers will rejoice at the collection of Books--- in two different rooms--- there are HUNDREDS of different books including an Extensive Collection of Antique Pricing Books, as well as Fiction and Non-Fiction Books of all genres.
The office has everything you’d expect a fully furnished office to have, including 2 Complete Dell Desktop Computers, Copiers, Calculators, Fax Machines, Scanners, a Kodak Mobile Device Photo Printer, and TONS of Office Supplies. There’s also Cameras and Camera Accessories in the Office as well.
Unique to this sale is a Kiln— if you’ve ever thought about wanting to make your own pottery, this is your chance to have one for yourself, or potentially an item to spark a small business venture.
Major Appliances and Electronics include a Maytag Washing Machine, a Maytag Electric Dryer, a Panasonic Television, and KLH Speakers.
The Craft Room has Sears Kenmore Sewing Machine, and there’s Stuffed Bears and Toys tucked in the closet.
If you’re wanting Tools, you’ll find them here— including a Miter Saw, Skill Saw, and Other Power Tools--- including some from Craftsman, as well as other brands.
Last, but certainly not least, there’s Vintage Kenmore Fan (working), a Keurig K-Cup Coffee Maker, Personal Care Items, and MUCH, MUCH, MORE!!