Tulsa, OK, United States
3127 East 85th Street in Tulsa, Okla.
(81st & Harvard)
*LOOK FOR OUR SIGNS*
November 14th - 16th, 2019
Thurs – Sat (9:00AM – 4:00PM)
It’s almost Thanksgiving--- a time to enjoy the company of Family and to enjoy and appreciate the Blessings in our lives. But before we take the time to enjoy Family, Turkey, and Football, it’s time for yet another WONDERFUL Estate Sale!
Located at a BEAUTIFUL Home in South Tulsa, close to 81st Street & Harvard, at the HEART of this Estate Sale is truly Elegant Furniture and Home Furnishings.
FANTASTIC Furniture and Home Furnishings include a Barbara Berry “The Grace” Henredon Chair, Two Zero Gravity Chairs by “Perfect Chair,” a Baker Sofa, a Feather Down Chair, a Century “Chin Hua” Curio Cabinet, a Stanley Furniture Full 3 piece Bed Set, a Vintage Sligh Leather Top Desk, a Canopy Bed, 4 Bernhardt Marquesa Host Dining Chairs, a Beautiful Glass and Pedestal Table, a Buffet, and a Seth Thomas Parlor Clock. There’s also a truly WONDERFUL King Bed Set by Bernhardt: A Canopy Bed, Matching Dresser, and Armoire.
Collectors, and those wanting to make their Thanksgiving Table Elegant will be THRILLED to find Waterford Crystal, a Vintage Flatware Set, as well as Haviland and Copeland China & Stemware.
Art Enthusiasts will be DAZZLED with Original Art by Gene Sander, Doris Bewley, and others.
Be sure to check out the Jewelry at this sale—Christmas and Hanukah will be here before you know it—and Jewelry would make a Great Holiday Gift!
There’s plenty of Christmas Décor, including to help transform your home for the Holiday, as well as Halloween Decorations.
Last, but certainly not least, there’s Patio Furniture, Yves Saint Laurent Cosmetics, a Selection of Perfume, and MUCH, MUCH, MORE!!
- DO NOT block neighborhood driveways or mailboxes.
- We invite you to bring your children to the sale, but please maintain a close watch on your children, and please hold young children by the hand.
- Any items damaged and/or broken by guests are the responsibility of the guest.
- Large purses/handbags, laptop cases, and backpacks are prohibited at the Estate Sale; guests choosing not to comply with this policy may be denied entry into the sale.
- Due to insurance reasons, our employees are unable to carry, lift, or transport large, heavy, or bulky items available for purchase at the sale-- Please make your own transporting and carrying arrangements prior to your purchase.
- Per Oklahoma Tax Commission regulations, all items for sale are subject to applicable local and state sales tax, unless your provide us with valid Tax Exempt Documentation,
- Each dealer must submit a copy of his or her current and valid tax exemption permit, otherwise sales tax of that area will apply.