Tulsa, OK, United States
- DO NOT block neighborhood driveways or mailboxes.
- We invite you to bring your children to the sale, but please maintain a close watch on your children, and please hold young children by the hand.
- Any items damaged and/or broken by guests are the responsibility of the guest.
- Large purses/handbags, laptop cases, and backpacks are prohibited at the Estate Sale; guests choosing not to comply with this policy may be denied entry into the sale.
- Due to insurance reasons, our employees are unable to carry, lift, or transport large, heavy, or bulky items available for purchase at the sale-- Please make your own transporting and carrying arrangements prior to your purchase.
- Per Oklahoma Tax Commission regulations, all items for sale are subject to applicable local and state sales tax, unless your provide us with valid Tax Exempt Documentation,
- Each dealer must submit a copy of his or her current and valid tax exemption permit, otherwise sales tax of that area will apply.
5501 East 61st Place
(61st & Hudson)
Just Minutes from the I-44 Yale Ave. Exit –
Close to St. Francis Hospital
*LOOK FOR OUR SIGNS*
July 11th-14th , 2019
Thursday – Saturday (9:00AM – 4:00PM)
Summer is upon us, and we’re having one HOT Estate Sale this Weekend! Located in the HEART of South Tulsa, not far from St. Francis Hospital, you’ll get the feeling of Mid-Century Grandeur and Elegance when you step inside this Estate Sale. There’s so many AMAZING Finds that your HEART will skip a beat. This Estate Sale is SO BIG that we’re having it for Four Days, to allow more Guests the opportunity to find a Treasure they’ll cherish.
Find WONDERFUL Furniture including a Beautiful Glass and Cherry Wood Dining Table with 8 Chairs, a Buffet Chest, Louis XV Armchairs, a Carved French Writing Desk, a STUNNING 6 ½ Foot Two Door Beveled Glass Curio Cabinet, a Kitchen Table with 4 chairs, a Butcher Block, a Four Piece Queen Bed Set, Two Sofas, a Full-Size Sleeper Sofa, Two Leather Chairs and Ottoman, a Loveseat Sofa and Ottoman, a Mahogany Drop Front Carved Secretary Desk, a Game Table with 4 Chairs, Book Cases, End Tables, and a Coffee Table.
ELEGANT Home Furnishing include an Art Deco Torchiere Floor Lamp, Vintage Chandeliers, an Electric Seth Thomas Mantle Clock, and so MUCH MORE!
Be dazzled with 5 Cases BRIMMING with Costume Jewelry, Silver Jewelry, and some Gold Jewelry.
Art Enthusiasts will enjoy the Original Japanese Art, Vintage Greek Art, and Greek Icons.
Collectors will be THRILLED at the selection of Cut Glass Crystal, including Lenox, Waterford, Tuscany, Gorham, and other brands and lines. There’s a 135 piece China Set from Heinrich & Co. – “Manchester” China Collection, an assortment of “Cameo Rose” Pattern China from Hall China Co., and also 18 Bohemian Goblets.
You’ll also find a wide variety of Books—including 100’s of Cookbooks, as well as Record Albums, 78’s, Cassette Tapes, CD’s, VHS Tapes, an Antique Beer/Wine Keg, and a Vintage J.C. Higgins Girl’s Bicycle.
Summer is Peak Vacation Time. Save off what retail stores charge for Luggage, and use that Savings for to help with your Vacation, with the assortment of Brand-New Luggage.
If you’re familiar with Greek Culture, you already how important Cooking is to The Greek. Well, this Family has Greek Heritage, and their Kitchen is FILLED with Cookware—Vintage and New. There are dozens of Small Kitchen Appliances, Copper Pans, New & Vintage Tupperware, Kitchen items from Pyrex and Corningware, a Corn Shucker, and a Wine Press.
Small Appliances and Electronics include a Yamaha Keyboard, a Keurig Coffee Machine, a Bunn Coffee Brewer, 4 Percolator Coffee Brewers, a Like-New Singer Featherweight Sewing Machine, and a Vintage Emerson Fan (in Like-New Condition).
Major Appliances include a Washer, a Dryer (Gas), a Refrigerator, Two Freezers, and Two Electric Grills-- both Grills NEW In Box.
There’s a Large Selection of NEW Women’s Clothing (Size: Small), Purses, and Women’s Shoes, as well as a Revillon Mink Coat from Sak’s 5th Avenue Department Store.
Be sure to check out the room filled with Vintage and New Christmas, and Holiday Décor and Accessories.
Also, come check out the Office next to the Bedroom—loaded with all kinds of Office Supplies, including an IBM Selectric Typewriter.
Last, but not least, there’s a Patio Set, Garden Tools, Towels, Linens, Tablecloths, a Comforter Set, Pillows (many New), and MUCH, MUCH, MORE!!